Friday, November 17, 2006

Meez Like :) You Like?

Okay, I blame my friend Sheila for this. She told me about a website called 'Meez' where you can create your own animated characters; you choose the hair, the eyes, the clothes, the background, etc. I'd been wanting a more 'personalized' avatar that wasn't an actual photo of myself, and voila!:



I'm such a geek. :)

Once you've created your character, you can save it several different ways. Headshots, bodyshots, animated, non-animated. This is the animated version of me. You've got a half-hour or so to kill, don'tcha? Go do one for yourself, and let me see it!

7 comments:

Dana Diamond said...

I love it! That's a really good one. I love the background.

I actually did one of these a while ago, but all the things I wanted were things I had to pay for!

Geeky as I am too, I just couldn't bring myself to pay for a unicorn background...or whatever it was I wanted. Can't remember.

I'll see if I can find it and show you. If so, I'll post it soon.

:) d

Michele said...

LOL! It's perfect, Terri.

And like me, you have the funky glasses and everything. :-)

Love it!

Michele

Terri Garey said...

Yes, Michele, I admit it... I had avatar envy, but now I'm a happy camper. :) When I found the 'moonlit graveyard' background, I was a goner!

Unicorns, Dana? *ggg* (that does indeed mean 'giggle') I checked, and those 'beenz' they want you to pay with are ten cents apiece. So you could have your unicorn for a dollar (I think), but you'd still have to give them your credit card, which I didn't like, because I hate giving out my credit card numbers online. Other than that, it was fun!

Michele said...

Terri, your avatar is way better at any rate, especially with the moonlight graveyard. :-)

M.

Janice Lynn said...

Terri! I love this. It's perfect for you. When I look at it, I see you. :) I haven't done this yet, but am definitely going to have to...when I have that 30 minutes. :)

Anonymous said...

ROFL - I love it!! She is so YOU!

Terri Garey said...

Tawny, I did an auburn-haired vixen in a red dress and thigh-high leather boots for you, but I lost it because I couldn't save more than one Meez! You need to go make one. :)

And Janice, if only one of the 'accessories' had been Matt McConahey (I can never spell that man's name right), I would've had the perfect Meez for you, too!