Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I'm On Amazon!

Omigosh!! DEAD GIRLS ARE EASY is available for pre-order on Amazon.com!



Earlier today, just on impulse, I went to Amazon and 'searched' for myself. And there I was! The cover art isn't up there yet, but will be soon (I saw the cover last week and it is awesome... I can't wait for my editor to give me the go-ahead to use it on my website!)

Do you have any idea how bizarre it is to see my name and my book title up on Amazon.com? I mean, my husband and I have bought SO MANY books there through the years, read so many reviews (reviews! ack!), browsed and searched and bought to our heart's content.

And now I'm up there, with other authors. It kinda makes it real.

Omigosh!

4 comments:

Janice Lynn said...

Wooohoooo! Terri's on Amazon!!! That is sooooo freaking cool! So proud of you!!! Off to pre-order a copy...or two...or three. :)

This is exciting!!! (Yes, I am totally trying to distract you from Matthew!!!!) And if that doesn't work, I'm calling in Captain America to the rescue. ;)

Terri Garey said...

Thanks, Janice!! I'm so excited! (and you know I was just yanking your chain about Matt McConaughey painting my toenails while you watched) *tee-hee*

Michele said...

Congratulations, Terri! You're so close now to seeing it on the bookshelves now. Woo-hoo! :-)

Michele

Kate Carlisle said...

How cool, Terri!! You must be so psyched!!

Just put in my pre-order and now I'm looking forward to seeing the cover!

Happy Valentine's Day! ("Fear of Death Day" LOL)