Monday, August 20, 2007

Back In Black

I could've said, "back in the saddle again", but black is cooler (rock on, AC/DC!). :)

Anyway, home from Alaska and back at work - I have final revisions due for book #2 by the end of August, and I just got an email from my editor saying she'd like a "couple of tweaks" on the novella I turned in last month. It's called "Ghouls Night Out", and will be included in Avon's WEDDINGS FROM HELL anthology, out early next summer.

The good news is, when I asked her if it was okay, she said, "More than okay." Woohoo!!

Oh, and for those of us who are counting down the days:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so very proud of you!!! Chuckie.

Terri Garey said...

Hey, Chuckie! You know I thought of you all the time I was in Alaska! All those letters you wrote me from there when we were kids... it's all your fault! :)