Friday, September 21, 2007

In The Mood For "Dark" or "Light"?

I am such a dork. I've been running a contest over on my WEBSITE to celebrate the release of DEAD GIRLS ARE EASY, and I only just realized that I forgot to post it over here on my blog!

I'm holding a "Winner's Choice" drawing, where you have a choice of prizes depending on whether you want to indulge your "dark side" or your "light side".

For those who prefer the dark, I decided to get in the spirit and set the mood for some truly haunting Halloween decorating!
One lucky winner will receive this delightfully morbid "Blood-Red Roses and Skull" wreath, shipped directly to their home, just in time for Halloween! (drawing will be held October 1st, 2007). Blood-red velvety roses, midnight-black leaves, spooky skulls and spiders... what more could a ghoul want? :)


Or, if you prefer simply "delightful" to the delightfully morbid, you can choose this adorable "Book Fairy" with a wonderful quote by Louisa May Alcott, "She is too fond of books, and it has addled her brain."

I can certainly relate! Can you? :)

At any rate, whether you choose to indulge your dark side or your light side, all you have to do is leave me a comment or send me an EMAIL (by clicking on the big orange link) and tell me which prize you'd prefer, Wreath or Book Fairy.

Drawing will be held on October 1st, 2007. (Oh, and by the way, entering automatically adds you to my mailing list, but don't worry...)



You'll receive only a few mailers a year, mostly book news and new release information, I promise (really!). Each mailing will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.


C'mon... which side of your personality will you indulge today?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already emailed you weeks ago!

I chose my lighter side, mostly because that little fairy is so cute! and the quote's funny. :)

Terri Garey said...

The fairy is cute, isn't she? I've got two of them, so I'll be giving away another one in a few months, if I can bear to part with her. :)

I love the wreath, though! I'm secretly hoping the person who wins will have chosen the fairy so I get to keep it. *g*

Anonymous said...

She totally is. :)

Aw, if you love it why are you giving it away, though? Maybe you should keep it and give something else away?