Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Tell Me Your Ghost Story Contest!

When people find out I write about the paranormal, I'm always surprised by how many of them immediately tell me about their own "brushes" with the supernatural. It seems like most people have either had - or know someone who's had - something strange and unexplainable happen to them. Like the cabbie who told me he saw his dead mother sitting in the front seat right after she'd passed away, and the woman who told me she couldn't go into her own attic because someone she couldn't see would poke her in the shoulder every time she tried.

Needless to say, these stories fascinate me. So for the third Halloween in a row, I'm holding my annual "Tell Me Your Ghost Story" contest! This year's winner will receive a DVD of one of my all time favorite romantic movies, "GHOST", and a bag of yummy smelling Pumpkin Spice Potpourri.

In addition, I'll print the top three scariest stories on my website and my blog (you can remain anonymous, if you wish). You can read last year's winning stories HERE. Visit my Website for more details, and tell me your ghost stories!

No comments: