Thursday, May 08, 2008

First Review for Weddings From Hell


Whew.

My first anthology, Weddings From Hell comes out in 18 days (yay!), and the first review has been posted online! (The good news is: it doesn't suck!) ;-)

Here's what Kimberly from Darque Reviews had to say:

"With stories from four fabulous authors, Weddings From Hell offers something for everyone who enjoys a good urban fantasy or paranormal read. From ghosts to vampires, sweet to steamy, these strong heroines know what they want in a man and are determined to get it. A fast, fun and entertaining time."
I don't care if you're Nora Roberts or Stephen King, I think waiting for that first review is nervewracking. What if the world thinks your baby is ugly? LOL

Anyway, I'm relieved to know that my baby isn't (at least today). ;-) Thanks, Kimberly!

5 comments:

Anna Sugden said...

Congrats, Terri! Well-deserved too.

BTW you got a 4 star review from RT too - they say you're talented (which we all knew already).

Terri Garey said...

I did? Oh, Anna - that's so cool! I must go out and buy a copy! Thanks for letting me know! :-)

Kimberly Swan said...

Hi Terri - I thoroughly enjoyed Ghoul's Night Out. :) I'll have the review for 'A Match Made in Hell' up in the next few days as well. *grin*

Terri Garey said...

Hi, Kimberly! Thanks so much, but you are slightly evil to tease me like that over A MATCH MADE IN HELL! (I like that about you.) LOL Seriously, thanks for the being the first to ease my mind about WEDDINGS, and I'll be on the lookout for the next one.

Kimberly Swan said...

My pleasure. :) No more teasing...Your review is up if you want to take a peek.