Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tracy Grant at Writers At Play

I love this cover, and I can't wait to read this book!

Avon Historical author Tracy Grant is my guest today over on my group blog, Writers At Play. Please stop by and say hello - one lucky commenter will win a signed copy of Beneath A Silent Moon. I wish it could be me, but since I invited her, I've disqualified myself from getting any free goodies, dangit. :-(

Tracy will be talking about "focus shifts in historical fiction", which is basically how one defines the differences between historical fiction and historical romance.

Was Gone With The Wind historical fiction or was it a romance? What about The Other Boleyn Girl or Outlander? What is it that makes one book a romance and another not a romance? If a romance exists somewhere in the plot, why would it be anything but a romance? Sounds confusing, doesn't it? It isn't. Stop by and find out why.

No comments: