Monday, May 05, 2008

Vote For Me!

I just found out this morning about a cool contest that's being run over on the Romance Review Today blog, where readers can vote on the 2008 RITA nominees, based on which book they've read and liked best. It's kind of like a "pre-vote" for readers, to see who they think will/should win. Once a week, RRT will choose a winner from those who voted, giving them either one of the RITA nominated books within that category, or a $5.00 e-gift card from Amazon, or a $5.00 giftcard from Barnes and Noble.

Since I'm a nominee for Best First Book and Best Paranormal Romance, I sure don't want to be the only one without votes! (I know, I know... pathetic, aren't I? LOL)

Anyway, if you read and liked DEAD GIRLS ARE EASY, go cast your vote here on the RRT blog. They're voting on one category per week, and this week it's Best First Book.

Basically, if you vote for me for BFB, I'll be your BFF! :-)

No comments: