Saturday, July 05, 2008

So Much For The Lazy, Hazy Days of Summer...

No, I don't have a hammock hanging in my back yard, but if it did, it would be as empty as this one. This summer is a busy one for me! Here's what I'll be up to, and I hope you get the chance to stop by and say hello, either in person or on the web!

July 7th - Guest blogging at Romance Bandits

July 12th - Booksigning at Waldenbooks, Westshore Plaza, in Tampa, Florida

July 18th - Guest blogging at Avon Romance

July 22nd - Guest author on Romance Novel TV

July 30th - Booksigning from 5:30 to 7:30pm at the
San Francisco Marriott

July 30th - Join me LIVE at 8:00pm on BlogTalk Radio

August 1st -booksigning from 10:15 to 10:45am at the
San Francisco Marriott

August 2nd - Attending the RITA Award Ceremony at Romance Writers Of America's 28th Annual National Conference (I'm a nominee for Best First Book and Best Paranormal Romance of 2007, so keep your fingers crossed for me!)

August 3rd - Guest blogging at Pop Syndicate

Not enough for you? (What are you, a glutton for punishment or something?) :-)

Join me on MYSPACE or FACEBOOK!

No comments: