Monday, October 20, 2008

Talented People Blow Me Away

Well, I finally watched the taped version of last Saturday night's SNL (sadly, I couldn't seem to stay up until 11:30 that night), and yes, the Sarah Palin/Tina Fey silliness was awesome, and watching a 9 month pregnant Amy Pohler do a political rap during Weekend Update was utterly priceless. :-) (I was a bit worried about her water breaking on national TV, though!)

But who really blew me away was SNL's musical guest, a debut British soul/pop singer named Adele. I couldn't wait to get on the Internet this morning and download her CD to my IPod. If you want to hear some great music, visit this site to hear "Make You Feel My Love", or watch this cool video of my new favorite song, "Chasing Pavements".

Way to go, Adele. I wish you every success!

No comments: