Thursday, January 01, 2009

A New Winner, A New Excerpt, A New Year

Congratulations to January Brown, who just won an autographed Advance Reader Copy of You're the One That I Haunt! (My random number generator just happened to pick a girl named January on January 1st - what are the odds of that? :-) I just love it when serendipity rears its head!) As I told January, her win was obviously meant to be. :-) I still have one more ARC to give away, so if you haven't popped over and Entered the contest yet, there's still time. My next drawing will be January 31, 2009.

To kick off the new year, I've just posted a brand-new EXCERPT from the book I'm working on now - Silent Night, Haunted Night - on my website. Stop by and see what kind of trouble Nicki Styx will be getting into in November of 2009. :-)

Happy New Year!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you again Teri! I can't wait to read it.

Terri Garey said...

You're welcome, January! Your book will be in the mail today - make sure you let me know what you think after you've read it!

Kim Lenox said...

Happy New Year Terri! Hope you have another fantastic year!

Kim

Terri Garey said...

Same to you, Kim! Thanks for stopping by!

Juiciliciousss Reviews said...

Hey Terri,
This is Stephanie from Juiciliciousss Reviews. I was just wondering if you were interested in any book reviews or any publicity reviews or anything you would like. My blog is www.juiciliciousssreviews.blogspot.com. I've recently started and have already gotten 150+ hits in about a month or so. If you are interested, please respond.

Thanks,
Stephanie

Unknown said...

I WON THE CONTEST AT AMBER,Amberkatze's Book Blog, CAN I GET BOOKPLATES FOR THE FIRST 2 BOOKS, I ALREADY GOT?

So the randomiser has spoken and the winner of the signed copy of Casey's new book 'Night of the Loving Dead' is -


blackroze37

Congratulations to the winner! Please send me an email at Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu within the next seven days to claim your prize!

BLACKROZE37@YAHOO.COM

Terri Garey said...

Hi Roze!

It appears that you won "Night of the Loving Dead", by Casey Daniels, who is not me. :-)

However, since I know you read my books, too, I'll be happy to send you a bookmark or a bookplate, whatever you'd like.

Email me privately at tgarey@tampabay.rr.com to give me your mailing address.

And congratulations on winning Amberkatze's contest!

Anonymous said...

Hi Terri
I got the book on monday and I will be devouring it shortly, it looks so good! I will definately let you know how good it was =)