Saturday, November 14, 2009

So Today Was My Birthday...

...and I had a great day. I got the coolest new cellphone ever, a Droid (which just came out last week, and I am already deeply in love with), my husband let me sleep late (7:30a, late for me), made me breakfast, and has also ordered me some lovely wine glasses (husbands of the world, take note!). Then I had some serious online time, answering a myriad of birthday wishes (in my pajamas) until after 11am (and I'm sure, missing some) while guest blogging over at Plotmonkeys on their weekly Craft Saturday. I had some great phone calls from some of the people I love the most, and got some great cards, both emailed and otherwise. Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to wish me Happy Birthday!

Tonight, I'm off to a family celebration to enjoy a joint birthday with my brother-in-law (who makes some awesome bar-b-que), and see some family.

Hope you're all having a good weekend!

No comments: