Saturday, November 06, 2010

Midnight Son, the Movie

I got an interesting email the other day from an independent movie producer named Matt Compton, who asked me to take a peek at the trailer for his new vampire movie:
"The film is entitled "Midnight Son", and it's a gritty, realistic new look at the vampire genre. We're putting the finishing touches on it at the moment."
I thought the trailer was pretty cool, actually.

It's not a "sparkly", self-sacrificing vampire kind of movie - there's a bit of gore (and if you read my blog you know I'm not a huge fan of gore), but touches some great universal themes, like love and acceptance, with some great glimpses into the hidden secrets of the heart. A seemingly normal guy slowly morphs into a vampire, and gets drawn into situations he'd never before imagined.

Anyway, I liked the trailer, and thought I'd share it with you.



If you liked it, want to know more about it, or just send Matt some encouragement, you can find out more at www.midnightsonmovie.

1 comment:

Sharon S. said...

That actually looks pretty good! I am not a gore fan either.