Thursday, June 09, 2011

Devil Without a Cause Video, featuring Music by The 69 Eyes

I'm super-excited to show you the new book trailer for DEVIL WITHOUT A CAUSE! The soundtrack is called "DEVILS", one of my favorite songs by The 69 Eyes (used with permission) which makes perfect sense when you consider that the band's lead singer, Jyrki Linnankivi, may or may not have been used as the inspiration for one of the lead characters in the novel. :) Another key aspect of the book is the Ring of Chaos - a cursed ring that will conform itself to the owner's deepest desires, endowing them with an artistic talent far beyond what they might have had otherwise. You've heard the phrase regarding a "fine line between genius and madness", right? Well, you, too can get a little madness by winning an actual replica of the ring!

Awesomeness, right? Watch the video, and see what I mean:

6 comments:

Sharon Stogner said...

that screen shot makes me want to lick my computer screen

Terri Garey said...

Ha! :D

Christa C said...

Wow! I've never seen a live snake belt worn so well...very HOT pics! I agree with Sharon! :)

Terri Garey said...

I love that snake picture - it's the perfect blend of highly erotic yet slightly unsettling... just like Sammy! :)

Nook Color Screen said...

The video was hot! The music fit very well with the images.

SiNn said...

first i needa say i LOVEEEEEEEEE 69 Eyes really truelly i do

awesome video