Saturday, September 10, 2011

Attrazione Infernale, or Why I Love Italian

Take a peek at the brand-new Italian cover of "A Match Made in Hell" coming from Delos Books!


I love the look that Delos has given the Nicki Styx series (this is book #2), but just as a reminder, here's the cover for book #1, Dead Girls Are Easy.

The graveyard, the cool blue colors... and I can't help it, but I think everything sounds prettier in Italian.  :) 

For instance, just listen to the announcer in this Delos Books promo video when she says "Neeki Steex" instead of "Nicki Styx".  I love it!

p.s. - the first clip of the video talks about a zombie book, then about Charlaine Harris and her Sookie Stackhouse series, which has also been translated into Italian by Delos - I think I'm in some pretty good company here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Italian translations! How cool. Congrats, Terri!!!!! :)
Julianne