Saturday, December 24, 2011

What's in YOUR E-Reader?

One of the unexpected benefits of switching to an e-reader is the virtual "library" it creates for you. With just a quick glance, you can look back and see what you've been reading for the past year. I did that this morning, and decided -- just for fun -- to list the ebooks I've read in 2011 (excluding my own).

*Note: This isn't a complete list of the books I've read this year, as I still love a good paperback! 

In my E-Reader Library:

BLACK SHEEP by Georgette Heyer
FRAGILE THINGS by Neil Gaiman
NATURAL BORN CHARMER by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
THE WISE MAN'S FEAR by Patrick Rothfuss
WHAT THE NIGHT KNOWS by Dean Koontz
LOVE, LUST & FAKING IT by Jenny McCarthy
DESCENT INTO DUST by Jacqueline Lepore
THE GRAND SOPHIE by Georgette Heyer
THE GRAVEYARD BOOK by Neil Gaiman
JUST KIDS by Patti Smith
AIN'T SHE SWEET by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
MIDNIGHT'S WILD PASSION by Anna Campbell
DON'T BREATHE A WORLD by Jennifer McMahon
CHARITY GIRL by Georgette Heyer
SANDMAN SLIM by Richard Kadrey
HIDEAWAY by Dean Koontz
THE SINISTER MR. CORPSE by Jeff Strand
GRAVEMINDER by Melissa Marr
THE GOOD SISTER by Drusilla Campbell
THE HUNGER GAMES by Suzanne Collins
CATCHING FIRE by Suzanne Collins
MOCKINGJAY by Suzanne Collins
WOLF HUNT by Jeff Strand
KISS OF MIDNIGHT by Lara Adrian
MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN by Ransom Riggs
THE BODY FINDER by Kimberly Derting
FIRST LADY by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
THE HELP by Kathryn Stockett
GIRLS IN WHITE DRESSES by Jennifer Close
GAME OF THRONES by George R.R. Martin
NEVERWHERE by Neil Gaiman
THE SHOP OF SHADES AND SECRETS by Colleen Gleason
ANANSI BOYS by Neil Gaiman
FAITHLESS by Joyce Carol Oates
CHASING RAINBOWS by Kathleen Long
HAWK OF MAY by Gillian Anderson
THE KINGDOM OF SUMMER by Gillian Anderson
IN WINTER'S SHADOW by Gillian Anderson
SINGLE WHITE PSYCHOPATH SEEKS SAME by Jeff Strand
THE LAND OF THE PAINTED CAVES by Jean Auel

1 comment:

llamannerdymama said...

It's funny some of those books are on my list. I have a very diversified library too. I range from POLLYANNA to Dean Koontz books. I think that anyone who read my library would think I had multiple personalities.

Thank you for sharing that.